CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- River and urban floods, flood forecasting and management
- Coastal surges, tsunami waves and extreme events
- River, estuaries, maritime, coastal sediment processes
- Waterworks, coastal structures design and sustainability
- Waves, tidal renewable and hydro power energy assessment
- Water quality, biodiversity, ecology and environmental pollution (eg plastics)
- Numerical methods, code coupling and high performance computing
- Data assimilation, optimization, risks and uncertainties
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes. All accepted papers will be published in an ISBN-referenced conference proceedings and also electronically on the website.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is June 4th 2018
• The abstract must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Authors will receive confirmation of receipt of their abstracts via email. If you do not receive confirmation please notify us at the above email address.
• All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author’s email address.
- The abstract can be downloaded here – Abstract Template TUC 2018
- Please follow the instructions concerning styles and layout in the template.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract as brief as possible, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation.
- Names of Authors; Submit the full given name(s) and the family name. Do not include qualifications nor professional titles.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
After the abstract has been accepted, authors will be invited to produce a full paper for oral presentation or a poster during the conference poster sessions. The conference articles will be published in the ISBN-referenced conference proceedings and are also included in registration. The paper must be submitted in English.
The deadline for submitting full papers is August 1st 2018
- Full papers should be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Only papers in MS Word Doc(x) are accepted and must use the template which can be downloaded here – Paper Template TUC 2018
- The length of the paper should between 6 and 8 pages (including images, tables, graphs and bibliography).
- Please follow the instructions for styles, fonts and layouts given in the template.